----- Effective as of January 1, 2021 -----
The Clear Companies Private Membership Association (PMA) is a private association between both its individual Members (combined of Individuals and Corporations) select Clear Companies such as but not limited to (ClearFoundation, ClearCenter, ClearUnited, ClearCellular, ClearHealth, ClearEnergy, and ClearAbundance) which all help further the Clear vision including structures that encompass a wide variety of decentralized interconnected components such as Identity, technology infrastructure, storage, communications, health, energy, and Agriculture all focused around non-censored education for future World Systems, which help enable new communication, wellness, and medical membership organization. With the agreement to this membership agreement, I accept the offer made to become a member of The Clear Companies Private membership Association and agree to pay the Ten Dollar United States Dollars ($10.00USD) monthly membership fee. I have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose from Article 1 of the ClearUnited PMA Articles of Association.
IT IS HEREBY Declared that I/we are exercising our right of “freedom of association”, the right of “free speech”, the right of “religious freedom”, and the “right of association” as guaranteed by the 1st, 7th, 9th, and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only. The [Public Domain] is the regular, default mode that is defined by legal terms as “commerce” or “commercial activity” and its governing agencies and bodies. We are operating outside the [Public] space.
1. The mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest level of private communication, quality care, and the most effective methods of treatment and education. Our Association treats members and their health and medical conditions, and not merely the symptoms experienced. We understand that wellness has many dimensions. The Association may provide comprehensive, conventional, complementary, and alternative care and education, to diagnose all aspects of a member’s condition. The Association strives to provide the most effective means of treatment at an affordable fee. More specifically, the Association may provide services to members on a variety of other/alternative treatments and modalities, some known now and others to be discovered in the future, as requested by members, including but not limited to: Diagnostic Health Testing, Treatment, Supplements and Education, all for the optimization of health and well-being as alternatives to standard medications.
2. The Association’s aim and charter are to give aid, render help to the sick and the afflicted. In so doing, we affirm the right of religious freedom which is not just religious or ecclesiastical in nature. We believe that the founding fathers who were responsible for the creation of the U.S. Constitution did so under the belief that we are all equal children under God who He himself bestowed us with “unalienable rights”, regardless of religious beliefs, affiliation, and tenants.
3. Our main objective is to communicate, learn, educate, select and choose modalities of diagnosis and treatment for our emotional and physical health and wellness: This Association of members hereby declares that we are standing on our rights to maintain and protect the God-given rights, constitutional guarantees, and civil liberties and freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America. We believe that the Constitution of the United States exists to protect these rights.
4. We exercise our right to speak, ask for advice, guidance, and counsel, and are free to choose the therapies and treatments we want: We believe that the 1st, 7th, 9th, and 14th Amendments of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another by asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions. We proclaim the freedom to choose for ourselves the types of dialogistic testing therapies and treatment modalities that we think best for diagnosing, treating, and preventing illness and disease of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimal wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to include medical and health options that include but are not limited to cutting edge treatment modalities, diagnostics and therapies practiced or used by any types of healers or theorists or practitioners the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or nonconventional, allopathic or natural.
6. The Association will recognize any person who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
7. No member (Individual and/or Corporation) will intentionally cause any other member of the Association harm, be it physical, spiritual, emotional, or financial (including but not limited to not bringing any type and or form of legal proceedings against the Association and/or other Member of the Association.
8. We proclaim the freedom to choose and provide for ourselves a free, independent, and secure environment and to enhance this environment for the promotion and advancement of ideas and beliefs in health and wellness.
9. Specifically, the initial focus of The Clear Companies Private Membership Association will provide members with technologies from the following independent companies:
ClearFoundation focuses on creating and enabling Open source and Open Standards which are foundational to Decentralized Solutions and technologies. By developing core software for The Clear Companies Private membership Association Members and organizations and incentivizing usage through value exchange, ClearFoundation creates Decentralized Solutions for tomorrow’s challenges and opportunities.